How to Apply?
Students can enroll on one of the four international programmes in two different ways, depending on the type of students that they are. The students can apply:
- As a Degree Student following either a two year Master's Degree, a three year Bachelor's Degree or a three semester top-up Bachelor's degree.
- As a guest student enrolling for one or two semesters and gaining a certificate after completion of one or two semesters.
There are different requirements that a student must meet for a successful admission:
- English proficiency: Students whose first language is not English are required to pass one of the English proficiency tests accepted by Aalborg University. These are IELTS, TOEFL and Cambridge ESO. The test has to be less than two years old, otherwise it will not be accepted as valid. You do not have to submit an English test if one of the following criteria applies to you: - You have a complete bachelor degree done in English from either Australia, the UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, USA, New Zealand, South Africa or Canada. - You have a complete bachelor degree done in English from a Danish University.
- To become a Master student on either the MSc program International Business Economics or International Marketing, the student must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or the equivalent.
- To become a top-up Bachelor student in Economics and Business Administration a minimum of 90 ECTS from previous studies in Economics and/or Business Administration is required for admission.
- To become a full time Bachelor student in Economics and Business Administration there are different requirements, depending on the nationality. You have to meet one of the following three quotas:
- Have a Danish upper secondary education
- Have an international upper secondary education and/or relevant qualifications/activities, or have a Danish upper secondary education relevant qualifications/activities, or do not have an upper secondary education.
- If you are non-EU/EEA citizen and have an international upper secondary education and need a student residence permit.